- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt. Set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture using a rubber spatula until combined.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until fully combined. Stir in the cinnamon until fully mixed throughout using a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Pour mixture into a chilled 9×5 inch metal loaf pan, cover, and freeze for 4-5 hours.
You can add more or less cinnamon to taste depending on how much cinnamon flavor you want. I recommend starting with about a 1/4 cup.