A seasonal spin on the classic old fashioned—Applejack brandy, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- 2 ounces Laird’s Applejack brandy
- 1/4 ounce maple syrup
- 3–4 dashes black walnut or Angostura bitters
- 1 orange peel
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- In a mixing glass, combine maple syrup, bitters, and brandy. Fill glass halfway with ice, then stir vigorously about a dozen times.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over a giant ice cube.
- Squeeze/twist orange peel over the drink to extract oils, rub peel around the rim of the glass, and add to the cocktail.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fall old fashioned cocktail