The ultimate fancy burger with all of the fixings. Bacon, fried egg, onions, lettuce, pickles, fancy mayo, and a grilled pretzel bun.
- 10 ounces ground beef (I do 90% lean)
- 1 teaspoon, garlic powder (for beef patties)
- 1 teaspoon, Worcestershire sauce (for beef patties)
- 2 pretzel buns, lightly toasted
- 2 eggs, fried sunny side up
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4–6 slices bacon, fully cooked
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chipotle mayonaise
- Leaf lettuce (or romain)
- Combine ground beef, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Mix well and form into two ½-inch-thick patties, about 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Meanwhile, slice avocado, red onion, and prepare lettuce slices and set aside. On a griddle, skillet, or grill, cook burgers until fully cooked through, about 5-7 minutes per side. For the last minute top burgers with a slice of cheddar cheese until melted. Toast the buns for 1-2 minutes if desired.
- Meanwhile on your griddle or stove top, fully cook bacon and fry eggs sunny side up until egg whites are no longer runny or translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Assemble your burger starting with the lettuce, beef patty, 2-3 slices of bacon, 3-4 slices of avocado, 2-3 slices of red onion, one fried egg, and chipotle mayonnaise spread on the pretzel bun.
Keywords: egg burger, burger recipes