Easy roasted bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin drizzled with maple syrup and bourbon for extra sweetness. Juicy, tender, and delicious.
- 1–1.25 pound pork tenderloin roast
- 6–8 slices regular or thick-cut bacon
- 2–3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon bourbon, optionally mixed with maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season tenderloin liberally with salt and pepper.
- Align 6-8 slightly overlapping slices of bacon flat on a cutting board with the tenderloin on top at one end. Grasp the bacon and roll tenderloin forward.
- Transfer to a skillet or high-rimmed baking dish with bacon seam facing down. Drizzle top with a mixture of bourbon and maple syrup (or just maple syrup).
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until internal temp in the center of the thickest part reaches 145° F. I like to baste the tenderloin with the pan drippings about halfway through roasting. Remove from the oven, baste one final time, and set on a cutting board and let rest uncovered for 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 1 inch thick slices and serve.
Temperatures for pork:
145° F – 150° F: Medium-rare
150° F – 155° F: Medium
155° F – 160° F: Medium-well
160° F +: Well done
Bacon will not be crispy, but tender.
- Serving Size: 1 (two slices)
- Calories: 455
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sodium: 1107mg
- Fat: 20.9g
- Saturated Fat: 6.9g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 51.2g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
Keywords: bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, roasted pork tenderloin