Easy golden baked brie in puff pastry topped with honey and your favorite berry jam. Serve with crackers, apple, and pear.
- 1 large puff pastry sheet
- 1 round wheel of brie cheese (8–12 ounces)
- 2–3 tablespoons raspberry, strawberry, or blackberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- Drizzle of honey
- Sea salt crackers, pretzel chips, and pear slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place flour on your work surface and roll the puff pastry out to a rough 11×11 inch square.
- Place the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the brie in the center of the puff pastry. Spread jam on top of the brie and drizzle with a little honey.
- Fold the 4 corners of the dough over the brie pressing down gently to secure.
- Brush top with egg and bake for 30 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers, pretzel chips, or pear slices.
I used raspberry jam but strawberry, grape, blackberry, apple, fig, you name it will all work.
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 291mg
- Fat: 15.9g
- Saturated Fat: 8.9g
- Carbohydrates: 17.8g
- Fiber: .08g
- Protein: 8.9g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
Keywords: baked brie, baked brie with jam, baked brie puff pastry