Baked lobster tails are basted with a simple garlic, lemon, and herb butter and topped with savory crushed Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- 4 uncooked lobster tails (in the shell)
- 14 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 heaping tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
- Using kitchen shears (scissors), cut the tails down the center, through the end of the tail, on both the underside and top of the shell. Use a knife to slice the lobster meat in half, separating into two equal halves. (keeping lobster in the shell). Set aside.
- Combine melted butter, juice from half a lemon, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and Ritz crackers in a Ziploc bag and crush until crackers are finely crushed.
- Season lobster tails with salt and pepper. Liberally baste the flesh side of each lobster tail with garlic herb butter and place on a baking sheet flesh side up. Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese mix and bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately with extra lemon wedges.
Keywords: baked lobster tails, how to cook lobster tails