- 2 large russet potatoes, hand cut into fries
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch thick restaurant style fries. Do not remove the skin.
- In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of truffle oil and serve.