Truffle fries are baked French fries finished with Parmesan cheese and truffle oil.
- 2 large russet potatoes, hand cut into fries
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch thick restaurant style fries. Do not remove the skin.
- In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of truffle oil, toss and serve.
Always bake and drizzle with truffle oil after they’re out of the oven. Why do we do this last? Truffle oil loses its truffle flavor when it’s heated at high temps.
Keywords: truffle fries recipe