A fruity and refreshing summer vodka cocktail made with muddled fresh strawberries and raspberries, fresh rosemary, blackberry jam, honey syrup, and lemon juice.
- 2 ounces vodka (can also use bourbon or white rum)
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup
- 1 teaspoon blackberry jam or preserves (strawberry/raspberry jam can be substituted)
- 2 raspberries
- 1 medium strawberry, stem removed
- 1/2 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Optional extra lemon wedges and rosemary sprigs as garnish
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot water
- In a Boston shaker, muddle strawberry, raspberries, jam, and rosemary until the fruit is pulverized into a smooth pulp.
- Add vodka, lemon, honey syrup, and a cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and pour all contents into a double old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge and rosemary spring if desired.
- Heat 1/4 cup of water in the microwave for 45 seconds until warm. Stir in 1/4 cup of honey until fully dissolved and golden brown. The proper consistency is a little thicker than water when at room temp.
Honey syrup recipe makes 1/2 cup (4 ounces) of honey syrup, enough for 4 cocktails.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 6.6g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fruity vodka cocktails