How to make and garnish the perfect Bloody Mary cocktail. The classic Bloody Mary is the ultimate brunch cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 lemon wedge, juice squeezed
- 1 lime wedge, juice squeezed
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2–4 dashes hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Green olives (both stuffed and regular)
- Baby pickles (sweet or dill)
- Hot peppers (jalapenos, pepperoncini)
- Hot sauces
- BACON (both candied and regular)
- Sliced lemons and limes
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon and lime wedges into a cocktail shaker and toss them in. Combine all remaining ingredients, except garnishes in the shaker (without ice). Shake vigorously for 10 seconds until fully mixed.
- Pour (not strain) into a pint glass with a cup of ice. Garnish to preference and serve.
Keywords: bloody mary recipe