The blueberry martini is made with blueberry vodka, triple sec, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice.
- 2 ounces blueberry vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1/2–3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4–5 blueberries, muddled, plus more for garnish
- 1–2 muddled cucumber slices (optional)
- Splash of cranberry juice for color (optional)
- Muddle blueberries (and optional cucumber) in a Boston shaker until pulverized.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in the cocktail shaker with a large cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and double strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with fresh blueberries.
The cucumber is optional and adds an additional earthy fresh taste to complement the blueberry. If you decide to add, muddle in with the blueberry.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 12.3g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 24.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: blueberry martini, blueberry lemon drop martini