A slight twist on a classic bohemian cocktail—gin, elderflower, and grapefruit juice with a foamy egg white head.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- 1 ounce egg white (I use pasteurized liquid egg whites)
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Combine egg whites and elderflower liqueur in the cocktail shaker and dry shake vigorously (with no ice), for 30 seconds until egg whites are foamy. Top the Bohemian cocktail with egg white foam and serve.
Keywords: bohemian cocktail