The ultimate dessert cocktail made with vanilla vodka, coffee liquor, instant espresso, and Godiva liquor.
- 2 1/2 ounces Cafe Bustelo instant espresso or fresh espresso
- 3 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces Kahlua Midnight
- 2 1/2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- chocolate covered espresso beans (optional)
- Bring 2 1/2 ounces of water to a boil in a microwaveable safe measuring cup, about two minutes.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of instant espresso, stir and set aside.
- Combine the vodka, Kahlua and Godiva liqueur in a cocktail shaker with no ice. Add the espresso last and then fill with a cup of ice.
- To add the chocolate drizzle to the glass. Place a little chocolate syrup at the top of the glass and let gravity do the rest.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and serve straight up in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans.
Keywords: espresso martini, chocolate espresso martini, dessert cocktail