The rich and delicious chocolate martini is made with vanilla vodka, dark Creme De Cocoa, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and heavy cream.
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cocoa
- 1 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream (or Irish cream)
- Grated chocolate for topping
- Coat the rim of a chilled glass in melted chocolate or chocolate syrup.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds and strain into the glass. Top with freshly grated dark chocolate or nutmeg and serve.
To add the chocolate swirl. Twirl chocolate sauce around the glass by slowly turning the glass and working your way from bottom to top.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 23.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
Keywords: chocolate martini, godiva liqueur, dessert drinks