Corned beef breakfast hash topped with baked runny eggs. The ultimate Irish breakfast hash.
- 2–3 cups diced potatoes of choice (pre-cooked or parboiled)
- 2 cups corned beef, precooked and diced
- 1 cup carrots, precooked and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 2–3 tablespoons, olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with fresh or flaked parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat in a 12 inch cast iron skillet. Add onions, let simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add cooked potatoes, corned beef, carrots, and spices. Let saute until potatoes are golden and begin to crisp, about 10 minutes. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Create four small wells in the hash using the back of a spoon. Crack the eggs into the wells and bake for 7-10 minutes or until the eggs reach the desired level of doneness. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
This recipe is intended to be made with previously cooked corned beef, potatoes and carrots leftover from Saint Patrick’s Day!
- Serving Size: 1/4 skillet
- Calories: 437
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 1685mg
- Fat: 17.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Carbohydrates: 21.3g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 51.4g
- Cholesterol: 284mg
Keywords: corned beef hash, corned beef hash and eggs, irish breakfast