The perfect sauce for seafood or pasta, creamy avocado sauce is made with avocado, basil, cream, garlic, and fresh lemon juice.
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- half a lemon, juice squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup light cream or half & half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more cream or olive oil (or both) to make the sauce thinner as desired.
Keywords: fish taco sauce, creamy avocado sauce