Super creamy, egg-free, cinnamon ice cream that comes together in 15 minutes (plus freezing), without an ice cream machine.
- 3-4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt. Set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture using a rubber spatula until combined.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until fully combined. Stir in the cinnamon until fully mixed throughout using a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Pour mixture into a chilled 9×5 inch metal loaf pan, cover, and freeze for 4-5 hours.
You can add more or less cinnamon to taste depending on how much cinnamon flavor you want. I recommend starting with about a 1/4 cup.
The base of this recipe can be used with an unlimited number of toppings. You can use this recipe for your favorite chocolate candy, add peanut butter, Oreos, Snickers, caramel…you get the picture.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 24.4g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Fat: 11.3g
- Saturated Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 26.7g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: cinnamon ice cream, no-churn ice cream