Honey buffalo wings are equal parts sweet and spicy. Baked in the oven until crispy and tossed in homemade honey and buffalo sauce.
- 36 chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
Honey Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper and bake for 40-45 minutes until fully cooked through and skin starts to slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, in the last 10-15 minutes, combine all honey buffalo sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until fully mixed.
- In a large saucepan or skillet on medium heat, bring the sauce to a low simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the fully cooked wings, a few at a time, to the skillet and coat in the honey buffalo sauce, flipping until fully coated. Serve immediately.
Keywords: buffalo wings, honey buffalo wings, how to bake wings