The official cocktail of spring. Gin, elderflower liqueur, fresh lemon juice and fresh muddled cucumbers. A super refreshing and aromatic cucumber martini.
- 3 ounces gin (try Hendrick’s)
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 4 fresh cucumber slices, muddled
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1–2 basil leaves, 0ptional
- Muddle the cucumber in a cocktail shaker until completely pulverized. Add the remaining ingredients along with a cup of ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a cucumber slice and enjoy.
Sometimes for a different spin on this, I will also muddle in fresh basil for an earthy twist. If you like basil, I highly recommend as the flavor is fresh and phenomenal. It will also turn the cocktail green!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: cucumber cocktail, gin and elderflower, cucumber martini