Perfect for the holidays, the eggnog cocktail consists of chilled eggnog, Irish cream, and vanilla vodka.
- 2 ounces eggnog
- 2 ounces baileys
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka, cognac, bourbon, or spiced rum
- cinnamon stick/ground cinnamon garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for the cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into an old-fashioned glass with a large ice cube (or straight up).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and optionally garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 27.1g
- Sodium: 31mg
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 30.2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
Keywords: eggnog cocktail, holiday cocktails