- 1 pound mixed color fingerling potatoes
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut fingerling potatoes into halves.
- In a cast iron skillet, combine potatoes, butter, olive oil, garlic, half the parsley, half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir and mix until potatoes are fully seasoned.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly crispy and tender on the inside. (Should be able to easily pierce with a fork). Let cool for 5 minutes, top with the remaining parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.