Simple and delicious roasted fingerling potatoes, oven-fried in duck fat with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil or duck fat
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Cut fingerling potatoes into halves.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and corn starch. Toss until potatoes are lightly coated. Add 1 tablespoon duck fat/oil, garlic, half the parsley, half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir and mix until potatoes are fully seasoned.
- Transfer potatoes to a cast iron skillet with an additional 2-3 tablespoons of duck fat/oil.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes (tossing halfway through) or until potatoes are slightly crispy and tender on the inside. (Should be able to easily pierce with a fork). Let cool for 5 minutes, top with the remaining parmesan cheese and fresh parsley and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 307mg
- Fat: 16.7g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 11.3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: roasted fingerling potatoes, fingerling potatoes recipe