- 3–4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers (soaked in water)
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley, removed from stem
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh cilantro, removed from stem
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the chimichurri sauce, combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. pulse until smooth. Chimichurri should not be too fine or soupy. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium-sized bowl and toss with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Skewer chicken with vegetables of your choice. I like red onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Heat up grill to medium-high heat and baste grates with olive oil.
- Grill kebabs for about 12-15 minutes, turning clockwise until each side is golden and fully cooked through.
- Drizzle kebabs with a liberal amount of chimichurri before serving. Serve with extra chimichurri sauce on the side.
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour to prevent burning on the grill.