Grilled chicken marinated in fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and cracked pepper—tangy, peppery, and delicious.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt Table Grind
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Rosemary
- Soak skewers in water for 20-30 minutes before grilling to prevent from burning.
- Cut chicken into large cubes and place in a bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, cracked pepper, and rosemary. Mix well and refrigerate for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Cut red onion and green pepper into cubes and set aside.
- Skewer chicken, alternating vegetables with chicken on the skewer.
- Place on the grill on medium-high heat for about 15 minutes, rotating every 4-5 minutes until slightly charred and fully cooked through. Serve immediately.
Cutting chicken and vegetables into uniform sizes will help prevent vegetables from burning on the grill.
Keywords: grilled chicken kebabs, lemon pepper chicken