A healthier frozen mudslide made without ice cream. All you need is vodka, coffee liquor, Irish cream and ice.
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlua coffee liquor
- 4 ounces baileys irish cream
- 2–2 1/2 cups ice
- Optional Cool Whip or whipped cream and cocoa powder for top
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds until the ice is smooth and the mudslide has thickened. You don’t want it to be too granular. Add more ice if the mudslide is too thin.
You can add 2 scoops of ice cream to this if you would like. If you do add ice cream, you will need less ice as you’ll gain a more creamy texture from the ice cream itself.
- Serving Size: 1 (no whipped cream)
- Calories: 338
- Sugar: 20.5g
- Sodium: 48mg
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: mudslide recipe, mudslide without ice cream