- 2 ounces Añejo or Reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce honey
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- For the salted rim, take a lemon wedge and coat the rim of an old fashioned glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the ice) in a cocktail shaker. Stir vigorously until honey fully dissolves into the cocktail.
- Add a cup of ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour straight into the old fashioned glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Be sure to dissolve the honey into the drink before adding ice. This is to prevent the honey from freezing/clumping when shaking.