Honey sriracha brussels sprouts are roasted brussels sprouts coated in a sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. Tossed with my simple homemade honey sriracha concoction and oven-roasted until golden, tender, and crispy. They’re loaded with flavor and unlike any vegetable, you’ve ever tasted. The perfect side everyone will say YES to.
Honey Sriracha Sauce
I love this sauce because it’s so simple and is made with typical pantry ingredients we usually always have on hand. Honey, olive oil, sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice create a sweet, tangy, and subtly spicy sauce that is really flavorful and mild.
The sauce will slowly carmelize as it cooks in the oven and really soaks into the brussels so they come out really tender.
Cooking in Cast Iron
I cook honey sriracha brussels in a cast iron skillet because it helps to contain some of the extra sauce and juices. It also allows you to easily stir the brussels within the sauce as they roast in the oven. A sheet pan or oven-safe dish will also work, I just think cast iron works the best.
Finish With a Broil
Since this recipe contains a high moisture sauce, you may need to broil the brussels sprouts on high for 3-4 minutes at the very end of roasting to get a nice golden charred finish. You certainly don’t want them to burn, but a little crispy edge is DEVINE. The brussels sprouts will otherwise be very tender. The high heat helps with a little caramelization and crunch.
You’ll Also LovePrint
Honey sriracha brussels sprouts are roasted in a homemade honey sriracha sauce made with honey, olive oil, sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice. It’s sweet, tangy, and subtly spicy.
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, stems removed and quartered
Honey sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (see note)
- 1 lime, juice squeezed
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Whisk the sauce together in a large bowl (Measure oil out first in measuring cup and then the honey. This allows the honey to easily slide out of the greased measuring cup).
- Rinse and dry brussels sprouts. Trim the stems and remove any yellow leaves, cut lengthwise into halves and then quarters.
- Add brussels sprouts to the honey sriracha sauce and toss until well coated. Transfer entire contents of the bowl, along with any extra sauce, to a cast-iron skillet (a baking sheet or oven-safe dish will also work). Roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, or until tender and starting to crisp. Sometimes a 3-4 minute broil at the very end will help to crisp/golden the brussels and give them a nice char.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pound
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 20.3g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 30.8g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: honey sriracha brussel sprouts