Honey sriracha brussels sprouts are roasted in a homemade honey sriracha sauce made with honey, olive oil, sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice. It’s sweet, tangy, and subtly spicy.
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, stems removed and quartered
Honey sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (see note)
- 1 lime, juice squeezed
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Whisk the sauce together in a large bowl (Measure oil out first in measuring cup and then the honey. This allows the honey to easily slide out of the greased measuring cup).
- Rinse and dry brussels sprouts. Trim the stems and remove any yellow leaves, cut lengthwise into halves and then quarters.
- Add brussels sprouts to the honey sriracha sauce and toss until well coated. Transfer entire contents of the bowl, along with any extra sauce, to a cast-iron skillet (a baking sheet or oven-safe dish will also work). Roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, or until tender and starting to crisp. Sometimes a 3-4 minute broil at the very end will help to crisp/golden the brussels and give them a nice char.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pound
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 20.3g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 30.8g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: honey sriracha brussel sprouts