- 8 lamb lollipops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, removed from sprig
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season each side of lamb liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a little rosemary onto each side of the lamb lollipops, pressing down so it sticks.
- heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, add garlic and sprig of rosemary into the skillet and spread evenly (about 2 tablespoons of rosemary removed from stem). Add the lamb and sear 4-5 minutes per side for medium. Garnish lamb with fresh rosemary if desired and serve immediately.