A tropical-inspired mango margarita recipe made with blanco tequila, mango puree, fresh lime juice, triple sec, and a dash of simple syrup.
- 2 ounces Blanco tequila
- 1 ounce mango puree (I like Mango Reàl)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- splash of soda water (optional)
- For the salted rim, take a lime or mango wedge and coat the rim of a margarita glass or double old fashioned glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients (except soda water) in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour all contents into a double old-fashioned glass. Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with a mango wedge.
The soda water helps to balance out some of the thickness of mango puree. It’s optional but not a bad trick to have up your sleeve if you’d prefer a thinner feeling cocktail.
This cocktail is great when it’s spiced up with some fresh jalapeno slices.
- Serving Size: 1 margarita
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 30.5
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 39.3
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: .1g
Keywords: mango margarita, fruity margarita