- 5 lb bag yellow or gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups vegenaise (or regular mayonnaise)
- 5 oz shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Boil peeled potatoes, halving any larger ones to keep consistent size. Stop when potatoes can be pierced by a fork but before they become too mushy. Let cool then cube into about 3/4 inch pieces. Add to serving bowl and mix in vegetable oil.
- While potatoes are cooling, in another bowl combine vegenaise, diced onion, vinegar, and carrots and mix. Add paprika, salt, and parsley flakes and mix to taste.
- Add vegenaise mixture to potatoes and serve or cover and refrigerate.