A real grapefruit margarita made with reposado tequila, fresh grapefruit juice, simple syrup, and triple sec.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila (blanco will do)
- 3/4 ounces simple syrup
- 3/4 ounces fresh grapefruit juice (buy 2 grapefruits for a batch of 4-6)
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and pour into a Double old-fashioned glass with a salted rim.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Rub the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge to adhere the salt.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: grapefruit margarita, grapefruit and tequila