A real grapefruit margarita made with blanco tequila, fresh grapefruit juice, fresh lime, elderflower liqueur, and simple syrup.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce fresh red or pink grapefruit juice (buy 2 grapefruits for a batch of 4-6)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and pour into a Double old-fashioned glass with a salted rim.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Rub the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge to adhere the salt. This cocktail works great as a spicy drink as well. Add fresh jalapeno or spicy cocktail bitters for a twist.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: grapefruit margarita, grapefruit and tequila