The reposado elderflower margarita is a spin on the classic margarita made with reposado tequila, simple syrup, fresh lime juice, and elderflower liqueur.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup or honey syrup
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Lime wedge for garnish
- For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a rocks glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously and pour straight into the salted glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Keywords: elderflower cocktails, elderflower margarita