The perfect celebration potato. Roasted potatoes made with fresh rosemary, garlic, and truffle oil.
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, removed from stem and finely chopped
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, 1 tablespoon truffle oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until fully covered. Distribute potatoes evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and tender. Be sure to toss/flip potatoes after 15 minutes. Finally, drizzle with 1 tablespoon truffle oil (or more to taste) and toss before serving.
Truffle oil is strong—a little goes a long way.
Keywords: roasted baby potatoes