- 1 pound of brussel sprouts, halved
- 3–4 strips precooked bacon, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Rinse and dry brussel sprouts. Trim the stems and remove any yellow leaves, cut lengthwise into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Place brussel sprouts in mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and bacon bits until coated.
- Place brussel sprouts on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
- Just before serving, sprinkle brussels with parmesan cheese.
If you’re making for Thanksgiving and your oven is full, these can also be made on a stove top in a skillet on medium heat. Usually takes 15 minutes.