- 1 pound of brussel sprouts, halved
- 3–4 strips thick-cut bacon, chopped (no need to precook)
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse and dry brussel sprouts. Trim the stems and remove any yellow leaves, cut lengthwise into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Place brussel sprouts in mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and bacon until coated and well mixed.
- Place brussel sprouts on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Just before serving, sprinkle brussels with Parmesan cheese and toss.
If you’re making for Thanksgiving and your oven is full, these can also be made on a stove top in a skillet on medium heat. Usually takes 15 minutes.
Keywords: brussel sprouts with bacon