Delicious and tender roasted brussels sprouts made with bacon, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, halved
- 3–4 strips thick-cut bacon, chopped (no need to precook)
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse and dry brussels sprouts. Trim the stems and remove any yellow leaves, cut lengthwise into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Place brussels sprouts in mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and bacon until coated and well mixed.
- Place brussels sprouts on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Just before serving, sprinkle brussels with Parmesan cheese and toss.
If you’re making for Thanksgiving and your oven is full, these can also be made on a stove top in a skillet on medium heat. Usually takes 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 9.2g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
Keywords: brussels sprouts with bacon, roasted brussels sprouts