Roasted broccoli with lemon, almonds, and parmesan cheese is baked in the oven with olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced almonds
- 1 lemon, juice squeezed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until broccoli is fully coated. Let sit/soak for 45 minutes if you have time to spare, if not, you can bake right away.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and evenly distribute. Bake for 20 min until golden and crisped. Bake for 25 minutes if you prefer crispier broccoli.
I use a handheld citrus squeezer in 99% of my recipes. You can extract all the juices out of a lemon when using one.
Keywords: roasted broccoli