The perfect baked pork tenderloin seasoned with a blend of dry spices and roasted in the oven for the perfect juicy and tender inside.
- 1–1.25 pound pork tenderloin roast
- Olive oil
Pork Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced (2–3 sprigs, leaves removed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all dry rub ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Rub tenderloin with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with the dry rub until evenly coated.
- bring a 12 inch cast iron skillet or oven safe pan to medium heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and let the skillet get hot first. Sear the tenderloin for about 45 seconds a side, rotating 4 times.
- transfer the skillet directly to the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, flipping halfway through. Bake until internal temp in the center of the thickest part reaches 145° F. Remove from the oven, set on a cutting board and let rest uncovered for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice and serve.
Temperatures for pork:
145° F – 150° F: Medium-rare
150° F – 155° F: Medium
155° F – 160° F: Medium-well
160° F +: Well
Keywords: roasted pork tenderloin, baked pork tenderloin