Super simple roasted red potatoes seasoned with garlic, rosemary, and olive oil.
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1–2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, removed from sprig and chopped
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Combine the cut potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a cast iron skillet. Stir to fully coat in olive oil and spices.
- Distribute potatoes evenly in the skillet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and tender. Be sure to toss/flip potatoes after 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: roasted red potatoes, how to cook red potatoes