- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1–2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, removed from sprig and chopped
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters depending on the size.
- Combine the cut potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a cast iron skillet. Stir to fully coat in olive oil and spices.
- Distribute potatoes evenly in the skillet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and tender. Be sure to toss/flip potatoes after 15 minutes.