Cheesy, creamy buffalo chicken dip is ready for gameday. An easy skillet dip that’s ready in about 30 minutes and devoured in about 5.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips, bagel chips, pretzel chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Combine all ingredients in a cast iron skillet (ungreased). Mix until fully incorporated and reaches a thick creamy texture. Evenly spread throughout the skillet using a spoon or rubber spatula and sprinkle with additional cheddar, mozzarella, and blue cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with green onions if desired and serve hot with chips, pretzels, or veggies.
You can make with shredded chicken breast if you prefer. Rottisure chicken just saves a lot of time and it really tender. It’s best if chicken is very finely shredded. You will most likely need about 2 chicken breasts.
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip, easy buffalo chicken dip