- 1 8 ounce bag, Reese’s minis (the smallest kind available)
- 1 10 ounce bag large marshmallows (regular size)
- 1 box graham crackers, broken into quarters
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Liberally spray the bottom and sides of an 8 inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom with Reese’s minis (flat side facing up or down, just not on sides).
- Tightly stack full bag of marshmallows on top of Reese’s, flat sides facing up and down.
- bake for 8-10 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
1. Best served immediately before marshmallows harden. Recipe ideal for 8 inch cast iron skillet. If using larger skillet, double recipe.
2. Alternatively, you could make with 1-2 cups of chocolate chips or chopped Hershey’s chocolate.