- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce honey (or simple syrup)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liquor
- 1–2 slices jalapeño
- For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a rocks glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the ice) in a cocktail shaker. Stir until honey fully dissolves into the cocktail.
- Add a cup of ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour straight into the old fashioned glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker. Garnish with a lime wedge. (for less heat, don’t shake the jalapeño into the cocktail, only add as garnish and stir).
Be sure to dissolve the honey into the drink before adding ice. This is to prevent the honey from freezing/clumping when shaking.