A spicy spin on the classic margarita made with elderflower, honey, and fresh jalepeño.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2–3/4 ounce honey syrup (or simple syrup)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liquor
- 1–2 slices jalapeno
- For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a double old fashioned glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine 1 tablespoon honey and a tablespoon of hot water in a cup. Stir until honey is fully dissolved. Measure out 1/2-3/4 ounce.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a cup of ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour straight into the old fashioned glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or jalapeno slice.
For less heat, don’t shake the jalapeno into the cocktail, only add as garnish and stir.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: spicy margarita, jalapeno infused margarita