A pineapple jalapeno margarita made with pineapple juice, lime juice, grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, and fresh jalapeno for a spicy balanced kick.
- 2 ounces reposado or anejo tequila
- 1/2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice (I liked canned)
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/4–1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1–2 slices jalapeno
- Optional pineapple wedge garnish
- For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a double old fashioned glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a cup of ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour straight into the old fashioned glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge or jalapeno slice.
For less heat, don’t shake the jalapeno into the cocktail, only add as garnish and stir.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: .02g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: .03g
- Protein: .02g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: pineapple margarita, spicy margarita