- 2 1/2 ounces silver tequila (can sub vodka or gin)
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 strawberries, muddled
- 2 cucumber slices, muddled
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries and cucumber slices together. Add all remaining ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with a cup of ice for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass and serve immediately garnished with a strawberry slice.
Love basil? Muddle fresh basil for a strawberry basil twist.