A refreshing tequila cocktail made with elderflower liqueur and fresh muddled strawberries and optional cucumber.
- 2 1/2 ounces silver tequila (can sub vodka or gin)
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 strawberries, muddled
- 2 cucumber slices, muddled (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries and cucumber slices together. Add all remaining ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with a cup of ice for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass and serve immediately garnished with a strawberry slice.
Love basil? Muddle fresh basil for a strawberry basil twist.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 10.5g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: tequila cocktails, strawberry cocktail