A classic mojito made with fresh muddled strawberries, mint, and limes.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, or 3 lime wedges
- 6–7 mint leaves
- 2–3 strawberries, muddled
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1 tablespoon of sugar will do)
- Cup of ice
- In a Boston shaker, muddle limes, mint leaves, strawberries, and simple syrup (or sugar) until pulverized. Add rum and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour contents into a glass (no straining) and top with two ounces of club soda. Stir and garnish with more mint leaves.
Keywords: strawberry mojito