- 1 head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Sweet & Spicy Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (add more if you’d like it more spicy)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 a lime, juice squeezed
- 1–2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Rinse cauliflower and separate into small florets. Heat olive oil in large non-stick pan on medium heat. Add cauliflower and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes until cauliflower starts to brown and softens. Add sweet and spicy sauce and let simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Toss the cauliflower in the sauce and let simmer for 2-3 additional minutes until tender and fully coated in the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.