Orange cauliflower is made with an orange sticky sauce made from honey, fresh orange juice, sriracha, garlic, soy sauce, and ground ginger.
- 1 head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
Orange Sesame Sauce
- 1 orange, juice squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch sriracha
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F
- Rinse cauliflower and separate into small florets. Arrange on a greased baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a skillet or non-stick pan, heat sauce on medium heat until thickened. Turn down to medium low and add cauliflower to the pan.
- Toss the cauliflower in the sauce and let simmer for 2-3 additional minutes until fully coated and warm. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
If sauce is too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
Keywords: orange cauliflower, roasted cauliflower