Grilled tequila lime chicken wings made with beer, tequila, fresh lime juice, cilantro, and spices. The perfect mild and tangy chicken wing.
- 24 chicken wings (wingette and drumette separated)
- 1 1/2 cups BHZ Sunny & 79° Ginned Pilsner **See Note**
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 limes, juice squeezed, plus additional lime wedges for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a lidded plastic container or large plastic zip lock bag. Let wings marinade refrigerated for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Heat up the grill on medium heat. Once hot, lightly brush the grates with olive oil. Evenly disperse the wings on the grates and grill for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown and meat is white and fully cooked through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper and extra lime juice just before serving. Serve with extra lime wedges if desired.
If you don’t have access to BHZ beer, you can substitute with a light pilsner and add a 1/4 cup of tequila.
Keywords: tequila lime chicken, chicken wing recipes