The easiest roasted chicken thighs recipe made with a simple and delicious dry rub of paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar (light or dark works)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine garlic, paprika, and brown sugar in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper. Drizzle each thigh with fresh lemon juice and rub all over with olive oil.
- Rub the dry rub into the chicken until evenly but lightly coated. You can make additional rub if needed. Place in a cast-iron skillet or baking dish and roast for 45 minutes until fully cooked through (165°F) and skin is golden brown.
You can skip the brown sugar if you don’t have any or don’t want additional sugar. I’ve done both ways and it’s good either way. You can also make with boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: .5g
- Sodium: 232mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: .8g
- Fiber: .1g
- Protein: 25.2g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
Keywords: roasted chicken thighs, easy chicken recipes