These grilled turkey burgers are seasoned up with a simple blend of spices and deliver so much juicy flavor.
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash Sriracha
- salt and pepper, to taste
Turkey Burger Toppings
- Burger buns (I like brioche or sesame buns)
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Crispy bacon
- Sharp cheddar or American cheese
- Fried egg
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced Jalapeño
- Sliced tomato
- Whole leaf lettuce
- Dill pickles
- Ketchup/mustard/spicy mayo
- Mix ground turkey and all seasonings together in a bowl. Use your hands to form 4 uniform patties, roughly 1/2-3/4 inches thick and 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Clean the grates well and cook burgers for about 5-6 minutes per side, flipping once. If adding cheese, top in the last minute of cooking. Let burgers rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Assemble burgers as desired and serve with my baked sweet potato fries.
Make sure you get 93% lean ground turkey. 99% lean turkey is a little too lean for my taste and lacks on flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 burger with cheese/bun (no toppings)
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 3.3g
- Sodium: 291mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 21.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 29.8g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
Keywords: Turkey burgers recipe