The Tom Collins is a refreshing classic cocktail made with gin, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and club soda.
- 2 ounces gin or vodka (I like Hendrick’s)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1–2 ounces club soda
- Lemon wheel and brandied/Luxardo cherry for garnish
- Add all ingredients (except soda) to a Collins glass filled with ice. Stir until mixed.
- Top with 1-2 ounces of club soda and stir again. Add more to taste if needed.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and cherry.
You can make your own simple syrup with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup hot water. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved. This drink can also be made with vodka.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: .6g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 0mg
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vodka collins, tom collins