- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1–2 teaspoons truffle oil
Simple baked rosemary fries
- 1 russet potato, cut into shoestring fries (no need to peel)
- minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine truffle oil and ketchup in a small bowl and mix well. Start with 1 teaspoon and add more to taste as needed. Serve with your favorite homemade french fries.
Rosemary french fries
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Combine all french fry ingredients in a small bowl, toss until fully coated in oil and rosemary. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh rosemary if desired. Serve with truffle ketchup.