- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pits and scoop into a bowl. Mash until creamy and smooth. Add all ingredients except for the tomatoes and mix well.
- Fold in tomatoes last until mixed. Serve immediately.
Be sure to get avocados to desired texture before adding tomatoes. Otherwise they will turn to mush.